- Avoid the extra cost painting metal by choosing from a variety of plastic color options.
- Tons of Color Options.... Most plastics can be colored across the palette to deliver your particular color needs and part appearance.
- Plastic ABS, Polystyrene, Acrylic, TPO, Polyethylene, Luran, and Centrex can be colored and have various gloss and textures as well, which broadens the performance choices.
- Co-extrusion provides additional color combinations that can provide gloss or matte finishes by using different but compatible polymers in layers with each layer having its own appearance.
- ABS plastic capped with a weatherable polymer has been a long standing choice for outdoor applications while TPO plastic, a new polymer offers performance, low thermal expansion and contraction rates, and resists long term weathering as well.
- Camo & Brushed Aluminum Films - If you like a Camo or special look like Brushed Aluminum, these too can be attained by laminating cap films during the sheet extrusion process to further expand the possibilities, and while Microban is not a color, this antimicrobial additive can also be incorporated in the cap or caps of the sheet.
- Polycarbonate, PVC , glass filled TPO, Kydex, and Senosan sheets are purchased for applications as needed.
All of these plastic sheet choices are extruded at Spencer Industries Inc. for our thermoforming customers, providing faster deliveries and truly custom choices.
These options provide the material for thermoforming parts that might be substituted for metal, saving weight and eliminating painting in your applications.
If you have more questions about Color options for Thermoformed Plastic please email us .